Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rights calls for the Sudanese to reveal those involved in the theft of the Baiji refinery

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rights calls for the Sudanese to reveal those involved in the theft of the Baiji refinery Empty Rights calls for the Sudanese to reveal those involved in the theft of the Baiji refinery

Post by Rocky Mon 21 Aug 2023, 5:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Rights calls for the Sudanese to reveal those involved in the theft of the Baiji refinery[/size]
    • Today 11:02

Information / Baghdad..
    On Monday, a member of the Human Rights Movement, Hussein Ali Al-Karawi, called on the Public Prosecution Service and the Integrity and Judicial Authority to pursue those involved and track information about the Baiji refinery thief.
    Al-Karawi said, in an interview with Al-Maalouma Agency, that "confronting thieves is primarily the responsibility of the concerned institutions," noting that "such crimes should not be tolerated or overlooked." 
    He added, "Members of the Human Rights Movement and the position of the movement's leader, Representative Hussein Mu'nis, regarding the theft of Anbar lands, as well as the theft of the century, are the best evidence that we will not appease the corrupt at the expense of the rights of the Iraqi people."
    Al-Karawi explained, "Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani must come out of his shell and not exclude anyone according to any partisan, sectarian or national considerations, and hold all corrupt accountable away from any nepotism and reveal those involved in the theft of the Baiji refinery." 
    The security expert, Adnan Al-Saadi, had confirmed in a statement to Al-Maalouma that the discovery of Baiji refinery equipment stolen during the liberation operations in the Kurdistan region shows the size of the Western scheme to distort the image of the popular crowd. End / 25 h

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 9:27 pm