Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi Oil reveals a plan to rehabilitate the Baiji refinery

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi Oil reveals a plan to rehabilitate the Baiji refinery Empty Iraqi Oil reveals a plan to rehabilitate the Baiji refinery

Post by Rocky Mon 21 Jun 2021, 7:01 am

[size=52]Iraqi Oil reveals a plan to rehabilitate the Baiji refinery[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]Today, Sunday, the Iraqi Oil Ministry revealed a plan to rehabilitate the production units of the Al-Samoud refinery in Baiji and to resume full production capacity.[/size]
    [size=45]The ministry said in a press statement, “The Undersecretary for Liquidation Affairs, Hamid Younis, confirmed during his presidency of a meeting to discuss the program to rehabilitate the North Refinery with a capacity of 150,000 barrels per day. .[/size]
    [size=45]Younis added, according to the statement, that "according to the directives of the Minister of Oil, Ihsan Abdul-Jabbar Ismail, to expedite the development of a timetable for the reconstruction of the North Refinery, the mechanisms and rehabilitation program of the national effort were discussed."[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out that "the ministry, through its formations, was able to rehabilitate and operate Salah El-Din Refinery 1 and 2 and the external refineries affiliated with the North Refineries Company, and is currently working on developing production in them by adding units to increase production and improve its quality."[/size]
    [size=45]Yunus stressed, "The ministry will invest its energies, technical capabilities, and expertise of its workers in the North Refinery Companies, engineering equipment, oil projects and relevant departments in the ministry in cooperation with the Iraqi private sector and foreign companies to rehabilitate and resume production in the North Refineries Company with its usual production capacity."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 11:03 am