Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nuri Al-Maliki reveals the reason for Al-Kazemi's contacts with him, the secrets of Iranian gas and

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nuri Al-Maliki reveals the reason for Al-Kazemi's contacts with him, the secrets of Iranian gas and  Empty Nuri Al-Maliki reveals the reason for Al-Kazemi's contacts with him, the secrets of Iranian gas and

Post by Rocky Tue 29 Aug 2023, 4:48 am

[rtl]Nuri Al-Maliki reveals the reason for Al-Kazemi's contacts with him, the secrets of Iranian gas and the relationship of former US President Bush[/rtl]

policy  ,  2023/08/29 11:11  , Number of readings: 165 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl]The leader of the State of Law coalition said that the Coordination Framework bloc is “more important than the elections and more important than the government.” He talked about his "continuous" contacts with former Iraqi Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, and also confirmed his openness to reconciliation with the leader of the Sadrist movement.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Nuri al-Maliki, head of the State of Law Coalition, said in a televised interview, that: "The decision of the framework is to keep itself coherent, and I have said it repeatedly that the framework is more important than everything, even more more important than the elections and the government. Without the unity of the framework, we would not have reached what we have reached today.” Regarding the

reconciliation efforts with al-Sadr, al-Maliki said, “My hand will remain extended to Sayyid Muqtada al-Sadr, and every attempt at reconciliation is welcome, and he does not stop at the question of my going to Hana, or the Sayyid's coming to Baghdad.

And about his relationship with Mustafa Al-Kazemi, he also said, “Al-Kazemi is not afraid of me, and calls me from abroad, and sends me some information that he sees and hears abroad, and the last time he contacted me was a month ago He considered that the cabinet reshuffle in the Sudanese government is necessary, as he said, “I find it

necessary in the blood reshuffle reshuffle.

And about the upcoming local elections, Al-Maliki explained: The decision in the coordination framework was to enter the provincial council elections with one list, but we found it technically difficult to organize one list for ten parties, and some of the Brotherhood were not convinced, but when they became small lists they found difficulties in these small, coordinated groups. And he pointed out, "We can enter the arena through several better doors. If the public does not want to elect a specific party, it can elect other parties, so as not to refrain from electing the entire framework," stressing that "the list of the state of law will be swept away, God willing.”[/rtl]

[rtl]Bush and Talabani relationship [/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Maliki also recalled his contacts with former US President George W. Bush about exempting Iraq from sanctions imposed on Iran, especially in the field of gas imports, and explained how he obtained exceptions from Washington, and said that Ambassador Alina Romanowski was “very” positive” when they discussed the matter during “His Few Encounters”. 

And he said in the same dialogue, "The sanctions regime on Iran is old, even in the time of Bush, and we used to buy electricity and with it gas from Iran, and some commercial issues, so the sanctions imposed on Iran included us , so America stopped Iraq from buying gas and some commercial materials, and he continued, “so I called Bush, and I told him, you claim to serve Iraq and its people, but the inclusion of Iraq by preventing it from gas and electricity is Paid for by the Iraqi people, so where is your support? He asked me what is required? So I asked him to exempt Iraq from the sanctions imposed on Iran, and indeed, it issued exemptions for Iraq annually.

And about his meetings with the American ambassador to Iraq, Al-Maliki replied, "I have a few meetings with the American ambassador, but my last meeting with her was positive, when I asked her to exempt Iraq from the sanctions. When the delegation left , she said, "We will contact the American leaders directly and we will talk to them about it." When I spoke with the British ambassador, I raised the issue, as they influence American politics, and I asked him why this position harms the Iraqi people, and he promised that he would follow up with them.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:09 am