Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Labor details the new batch of social protection

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Labor details the new batch of social protection Empty Labor details the new batch of social protection

Post by Rocky Thu 31 Aug 2023, 8:46 am

Labor details the new batch of social protection
    • Time: 08/31/2023 15:43:47

• Read: 520 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} Today, Thursday, the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs clarified the details of the new batch of social protection.
    And the media of the Ministry of Labor stated in a statement received by {Euphrates News}: “Based on the principle of supporting the most vulnerable families in Iraqi society, and in implementation of the promises we made to implement the government program in the National Service Government, the Social Protection Authority / in the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs launched the social protection batch for the month September, ahead of its scheduled date, for more than one million and (900) thousand families, with a total amount of more than (412) billion dinars.
    He added, "This batch is one of the largest social protection payments ever launched by the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs, especially since the batch includes the first receipt of the social protection subsidy for nearly 100,000 new families, who had previously received the smart card in the month of August." 
    The statement affirmed that "the ministry is committed to implementing its government program within the framework of expanding the new coverage in accordance with the criteria of the poverty line, especially starting serious steps to empower these families in all aspects of economic, food security, and health insurance," calling on "families to direct to receive their financial dues."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 9:32 pm