Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Finance issues a clarification on the travel ban file in the Government Debt Collect

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ministry of Finance issues a clarification on the travel ban file in the Government Debt Collect Empty The Ministry of Finance issues a clarification on the travel ban file in the Government Debt Collect

Post by Rocky Fri 01 Sep 2023, 4:51 am

The Ministry of Finance issues a clarification on the travel ban file in the Government Debt Collection Law

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Today, Thursday, the Ministry of Finance issued a clarification on the file of the travel ban in Government Debt Collection Law No. (56) of 1977, as amended.
    The ministry stated in an official letter, related to the travel ban, that “The Government Debt Collection Law No. (56) of 1977, as amended, did not provide for granting the persons authorized to implement its provisions stipulated in Article 2 of it the power to prevent the debtor from traveling.”
    And she indicated that they are "ministers and undersecretaries of the ministries, Mayor of Baghdad, directors of municipalities in the governorates, heads of institutions and directors general, any other employee whose rank is not less than the fourth degree of the Civil Service Law or its equivalent in other laws and rules of service with authorization from the competent minister, directors of districts with regard to issuing warnings. ".
    And she noted that "in the event that the department needs to prevent the debtor from traveling in order to guarantee the collection of the amount of the debt, then it is required to obtain a judicial decision to do so."

60 views
    Added 08/31/2023 - 7:12 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 7:32 am