Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran: Iraq will be an important market for us over the next 15 years

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran: Iraq will be an important market for us over the next 15 years Empty Iran: Iraq will be an important market for us over the next 15 years

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Sep 2023, 4:40 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Iran: Iraq will be an important market for us over the next 15 years[/size]

[size=45]The Tehran Chamber of Commerce announced that its exports to Iraq during the past year exceeded 10 billion dollars, while it indicated that Iraq will be an important market for Iran in the next 15 years.[/size]
    [size=45]The Iranian Fars News Agency said that the Chamber of Commerce held a symposium entitled (the role and function of the media in developing economic relations between Iraq and Iran), during which the future of bilateral relations and the exclusion of economic diplomacy were discussed.[/size]
    [size=45]The agency quoted the head of the Iranian-Iraqi Joint Chamber of Commerce, Yahya Al-Ishaq, as saying, “Economic diplomacy is the use of economic tools to achieve political gains, as well as how to use political tools to achieve economic gains for Iran.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added that "economic research has a direct relationship with the economic trade strategy and the development and security of countries, which is what made his country earn 80% of foreign trade."[/size]
    [size=45]He continued, "His country exported to Iraq during the past year a value of 10 billion and 500 million dollars," pointing out that "the two countries have trade opportunities worth 20 billion dollars, and that the Iraqi market will be an important market for Iran and other countries in the next fifteen years."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:59 am