Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The director of the Agricultural Bank in Muqdadiya and his former agent were brought in on charges o

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The director of the Agricultural Bank in Muqdadiya and his former agent were brought in on charges o Empty The director of the Agricultural Bank in Muqdadiya and his former agent were brought in on charges o

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Sep 2023, 5:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]The director of the Agricultural Bank in Muqdadiya and his former agent were brought in on charges of harming public funds[/size]
    • Today 12:08

• 2 shares

Information / Baghdad..
    The Federal Integrity Commission announced the issuance of a recruitment order against the director of one of the branches of the Agricultural Bank in Diyala and his agent. On charges of intentional damage to the funds of the entity in which they work.
    The Investigation Department within the commission stated in a statement, which the information received a copy of, that “the Baquba Investigation Court, which is specialized in examining cases of integrity, issued a summons order against the director of the Agricultural Bank in Muqdadiya and his former agent, on the background of the charge of intentional damage to the funds of the party in which they work.
    She added that “the damage resulted from the bank’s director disbursing four agricultural loans with forged transactions to purchase two irrigation systems, a pumping set and a seed purifier for an amount of (100,000,000) one hundred million dinars in the year 2012, in violation of the controls and by forging the borrower’s fingerprints in the initial disbursement of agricultural loan transactions.”
    And she added, “The Baquba Investigation Court, which is specialized in examining cases of integrity, issued a recruitment order against the bank branch manager and his former agent; Based on the provisions of Article (340) of the Penal Code.” Ended 25

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:45 pm