Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Water calls on the government again to form a specialized committee to manage the wate

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Committee - Parliamentary Water calls on the government again to form a specialized committee to manage the wate Empty Parliamentary Water calls on the government again to form a specialized committee to manage the wate

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Sep 2023, 4:55 am

Parliamentary Water calls on the government again to form a specialized committee to manage the water file
    • Time: 09/09/2023 12:29:06

• Read: 182 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al-Furat News} Today, Saturday, the Parliamentary Water Committee called on the government to form a specialized committee to manage the water file.
    Thaer al-Jubouri, a member of the Parliamentary Agriculture and Water Committee, told {Al-Furat News}: “The water file has gone beyond the subject of global claims, so it is incumbent upon the government to embody those claims in a greater form, especially after our call to form a specialized committee to manage the water file and for it not to change with the change of governments.” . 
    He added: "The government must be patriotic and realize its duties in discussions with the countries with which Iraq is on the coast, and it should have been worked on more than 5 years ago." 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:13 pm