Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Parliamentary Foreign Ministry calls for the formation of a supreme committee to assess the wate

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Parliamentary Foreign Ministry calls for the formation of a supreme committee to assess the wate Empty The Parliamentary Foreign Ministry calls for the formation of a supreme committee to assess the wate

Post by Rocky Mon 15 Mar 2021, 7:15 am

The Parliamentary Foreign Ministry calls for the formation of a supreme committee to assess the water file to face the emergency

13:22 - 15/03/2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad
    , a member of the Parliamentary Foreign Relations Committee, Furat Al-Tamimi, called on Monday to form a supreme committee to assess the water file in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in order to discuss the files with neighboring countries.
    Al-Tamimi said in a statement to Al-Maalouma that "water is a lifeline. Without it, we will face very serious environmental and health disasters and perhaps a large forced displacement, especially with the decrease in the flow of water in many of the rivers shared with neighboring countries in recent years."
    Al-Tamimi called for the formation of a supreme committee of experts to assess the water file in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and what are the risks that threaten its geography, especially the border areas, whether in Diyala or elsewhere, which began to suffer from a drought that begins to increase with time and we may reach a harsh stage in the summer in light of the limited water storage available, stressing that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will go through a difficult circumstance in the coming period, and preparations must be early. "
    He indicated the necessity of adopting a road map for a fundamental and fundamental change in the watering of crops, adopting modern frameworks to avoid wasting water and seeking decisive treatments for the file of waste. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 9:13 pm