Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament forms a fact-finding committee about the recent events in Kirkuk

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament forms a fact-finding committee about the recent events in Kirkuk Empty Parliament forms a fact-finding committee about the recent events in Kirkuk

Post by Rocky Sat Sep 09, 2023 9:56 am

[size=35][size=35]Parliament forms a fact-finding committee about the recent events in Kirkuk[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2023-09-09 | 09:40
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Today, Saturday, the House of Representatives decided to form a fact-finding committee into the recent events in Kirkuk Governorate.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

The Media Department of the House of Representatives stated, in a statement received by Alsumaria News, that “The House of Representatives decided to form a fact-finding committee from the Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee regarding the recent events in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Governorate.”

She added, "Speaker of the House of Representatives, Muhammad al-Halbousi, directed the Security and Defense Committee to visit [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Governorate to investigate the facts about the events that took place there and present its report to the Council."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:55 am