Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A committee is formed to address the problem of non-payment of lecturers’ salaries and wages

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

salaries - A committee is formed to address the problem of non-payment of lecturers’ salaries and wages Empty A committee is formed to address the problem of non-payment of lecturers’ salaries and wages

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Sep 2023, 7:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]A committee is formed to address the problem of non-payment of lecturers’ salaries and wages[/size]
    • Today 09:42

Information/Baghdad..
    Today, Thursday, the Vice Chairman of the Education Committee, Souad Al-Waeli, announced the formation of a committee to solve the problem of non-payment of lecturers’ salaries and differences.
    Al-Waeli said in an interview followed by the “Information” Agency, “The committee is continuing with the Ministry of Education in continuous meetings to review the most prominent topics and discuss them with the Minister of Education, the most recent of which was related to printing books and the attempts system for students of biology and application, which gets students into a problem if this issue is not resolved.” “.
    She added, “The aim of opening the door to discussion with the Ministry of Education is to support and develop the teaching staff and students and facilitate their requirements in a way that contributes to the development of the Ministry and its teaching curricula.”
    Al-Waeli indicated, “The schools for outstanding students and the applicable finances were discussed, and emphasis was placed on delivering the educational curricula to the students in a timely manner. We hope that the ministry will intensify its work in order to prepare the students’ academic requirements, the most important of which is the book.” End/25

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:17 pm