Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Barzani announces that an agreement has been reached with Al-Sudani to secure the salaries of the re

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

salaries - Barzani announces that an agreement has been reached with Al-Sudani to secure the salaries of the re Empty Barzani announces that an agreement has been reached with Al-Sudani to secure the salaries of the re

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Sep 2023, 11:32 am

Barzani announces that an agreement has been reached with Al-Sudani to secure the salaries of the region’s employees
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Erbil
    The Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, announced today, Sunday (September 17, 2023), that an agreement had been reached with Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani to secure the salaries of the region’s employees. 
    Barzani said in a statement received by “Baghdad Today”: We were able to defend the rights of the people of Kurdistan, and reach a fruitful agreement with Federal Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa al-Sudani to secure citizens’ salaries
    He added, "I thank our citizens for their long patience, steadfastness, and firm confidence in their government." 
    Barzani also thanked “President Barzani for his support, guidance, and directives in overcoming the obstacles, and to the President of the Kurdistan Region for his role in supporting and making the negotiation process successful with the federal government, and to the political forces in federal Iraq, and the Kurdish forces and blocs for their support, unity, and solidarity, in order to guarantee the rights of litigants.” Salaries in the region. 
    On Thursday (September 14, 2023), Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani affirmed the government’s seriousness in finding radical solutions to deal with the Kurdistan region.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:33 pm