Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Politician: Barzani’s presence in Baghdad in conjunction with the American delegation was not a coin

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

delegation - Politician: Barzani’s presence in Baghdad in conjunction with the American delegation was not a coin Empty Politician: Barzani’s presence in Baghdad in conjunction with the American delegation was not a coin

Post by Rocky Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Politician: Barzani’s presence in Baghdad in conjunction with the American delegation was not a coincidence[/size]
    • Today 08:52

Information / Baghdad
    Political analyst Qasim Balshan said on Wednesday that the presence of the regional government delegation, represented by Nechirvan Barzani, in Baghdad, coinciding with the arrival of a delegation from the US Treasury Department in the capital, was not a coincidence.
    Balshan told Al-Maalouma, “Implementing the constitution and the law does not require a delegation from the region to come to Baghdad in order to negotiate the amounts and funds that the Kurdistan government seeks to obtain from the center.”
    He added, "The regional authorities act as they please and may consider themselves above the constitution and the law. This is a big mistake because it is far from respecting the country's constitution and its law, as managing matters according to political moods and understandings is considered shameful for the Iraqi state."
    He stated that "Masoud Barzani threatened Baghdad with the American side in order to obtain the money he wanted."
    He pointed out that "the arrival of the US Treasury delegation simultaneously with the presence of the region's delegation to Baghdad was not a coincidence, to fulfill the desires of the region's government." Ended 25 n

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:04 pm