Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Moayad and a delegation from the World Bank discuss digital cooperation in reducing economic crim

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

delegation - Al-Moayad and a delegation from the World Bank discuss digital cooperation in reducing economic crim Empty Al-Moayad and a delegation from the World Bank discuss digital cooperation in reducing economic crim

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Sep 2023, 7:17 am

Al-Moayad and a delegation from the World Bank discuss digital cooperation in reducing economic crimes and corruption
    • Time: 09/20/2023 15:05:07

• Read: 195 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Politics: Al-Furat News} The head of the Media and Communications Authority, Ali Al-Muayyad, received at the authority’s headquarters in Baghdad a delegation from the World Bank headed by Abdullah Jabour.
    The meeting discussed, according to a statement by the Media Authority, a copy of which {Al-Furat News} received, “the importance of digitization and digital transformation files, cooperation in this regard between the Authority and the World Bank, and benefiting from international experiences, which contributes to achieving greater development within the country.”
    The attendees also touched on "the necessity of launching integrated programs in the areas of digital transformation, which will reflect positively on the social and economic life in Iraq, thus contributing to achieving significant gains in development and enhancing human resources."
    The two sides discussed "the importance and role of digital transformation in achieving integrity and transparency and reducing economic crimes in all their forms, as well as its role in reducing corruption indicators in general."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:34 pm