Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani accuses Türkiye of violating the 1973 agreement after it stopped pumping oil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

agreement - Al-Sudani accuses Türkiye of violating the 1973 agreement after it stopped pumping oil Empty Al-Sudani accuses Türkiye of violating the 1973 agreement after it stopped pumping oil

Post by Rocky Sat 23 Sep 2023, 5:19 am

[rtl]Al-Sudani accuses Türkiye of violating the 1973 agreement after it stopped pumping oil[/rtl]

politics  ,  09/23/2023 10:10  Number of readings: 135 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq Today:

Prime Minister, Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani, announced that Iraq is awaiting “notification from the Turkish side” to resume oil exports, noting that stopping it “contraries to the origin of the agreement between Iraq and Turkey in 1973. “[/rtl]

[rtl]He pointed out, during his participation in a dialogue symposium held by the American institutions Al-Monitor and Semaphore on the sideslines of his visit to New York, that the cessation of exports through the Turkish port of Ceyhan came after the decision of the International Arbitration Court, which issued a ruling in favor of Iraq, indicating that the Turkish side explained the existence of “technical problems and we waited for their confirmation of The extent of the technical problems in the pipeline.”[/rtl]
    [rtl]He stated that "Iraq loses about 470 thousand barrels daily due to the cessation of exports from the Turkish line," which is "a number that affects the size of budget revenues."[/rtl]
    [rtl]The export of oil from the Kurdistan region of Iraq stopped on (March 25, 2023) following the decision of the international arbitration panel in Paris in favor of Iraq in the lawsuit it filed against Turkey. Losses from stopping exports have exceeded $5 billion so far.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:46 pm