Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Shakhwan Abdullah confirms that Al-Sudani showed flexibility to resume pumping oil through Türkiye

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Shakhwan Abdullah confirms that Al-Sudani showed flexibility to resume pumping oil through Türkiye Empty Shakhwan Abdullah confirms that Al-Sudani showed flexibility to resume pumping oil through Türkiye

Post by Rocky Sun 20 Aug 2023, 4:16 am

[rtl]Shakhwan Abdullah confirms that Al-Sudani showed flexibility to resume pumping oil through Türkiye[/rtl]

economy  ,  2023/08/20 10:14  , the number of readings: 105 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl]The second deputy speaker of the Iraqi Parliament, Shakhwan Abdullah, confirmed that the Iraqi Prime Minister, Muhammad Shia' al-Sudani, proposed during the meeting of the State Administration Alliance to show Turkey's flexibility towards in order to resume exporting the oil of the Kurdistan region regarding the amount of compensation imposed by the Paris Arbitration Court on Turkey, referring to the meeting authorized the Prime Minister to resolve the file in order to resume exporting Kurdistan region's oil.

Shakhwan Abdullah said in a press interview, "The amount imposed by the Paris Arbitration Court on Turkey as compensation to Iraq caused a problem in the meeting of the State Administration Alliance. The Iraqi prime minister said that we have to show flexibility if we want to deal logically with the file."

Shakhwan Abdullah added, "The Iraqi prime minister indicated that the Kurdistan region's oil export to Turkey stopped on March 25, 2023, and the amount we lost due to the halt in oil export is equivalent to double the amount that we were asking for." Turkey pays us as compensation, so we must show flexibility in this issue and we agree with Turkey in one way.

According to the First Deputy Speaker of the Iraqi Council of Representatives, "During the meeting, the Iraqi prime minister was authorized to find a solution to resume exporting the Kurdistan region's oil via Turkey."[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 6:08 am