Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Integrity opens a corruption file worth 38 billion dinars in one of the security servi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

billion - Parliamentary Integrity opens a corruption file worth 38 billion dinars in one of the security servi Empty Parliamentary Integrity opens a corruption file worth 38 billion dinars in one of the security servi

Post by Rocky Tue 03 Oct 2023, 4:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary Integrity opens a corruption file worth 38 billion dinars in one of the security services[/size]
    • Today 10:05

Information/Baghdad..
    On Tuesday, Alia Nassif, a member of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee, called on the relevant regulatory authorities to investigate a large waste of public money in one of the security agencies, noting that this agency was involved in disbursing 38 billion dinars from Al-Rasheed Bank under the pretext of preparing cars for its members on credit and with transactions that turned out to be most of them forged. 
    Nassif said in a statement received by Al-Maalouma, “The corruption files related to this security apparatus will lead to a loud scandal when their details are revealed, because they include important names of military leaders who unfortunately risked their reputation and history by getting involved with specific companies such as Manahil Al-Khaleej Company and involvement in... Corrupt contracts, such as car contracts, food contracts, shops, and electricity contracts, and all of these contracts are managed by the wife of an important military commander.” 
    Nassif added, "There are expectations that the issue will be resolved, that nothing about it will be leaked to the media, and that spoilers will not be punished because they are important people." 
    She added: “We hope that the relevant regulatory authorities and Mr. Prime Minister will intervene, given that the issue is of a high level of importance because it concerns one of the important security agencies of the state.” Ended/25

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:56 am