Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Genocide.. A Kurdish oppositionist calls for an end to the Turkish bombing of northern Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Genocide.. A Kurdish oppositionist calls for an end to the Turkish bombing of northern Iraq Empty Genocide.. A Kurdish oppositionist calls for an end to the Turkish bombing of northern Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 08 Oct 2023, 6:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Genocide.. A Kurdish oppositionist calls for an end to the Turkish bombing of northern Iraq[/size]
    • Today 14:22

Information / Baghdad.. 
    On Sunday, political opposition figure Biston Faiq called on the federal government to take all diplomatic and economic means to stop the Turkish bombing of villages and border villages on the border between Turkey and Iraq, while indicating that these military actions fall within the framework of genocide. 
    Faiq said in a statement to Al-Maalouma, “The Turkish bombing under the pretext of tracking down members of the opposition Turkish Workers’ Party has become a pretext for committing crimes against humanity by the Turkish army, as well as a clear violation of Iraqi sovereignty.” 
    He added, "The Turkish army's attacks with drones or artillery shelling target civilians more than they target military sites belonging to the Kurdistan Workers' Party."
    The Kurdish leader called on the federal government to "intervene immediately and use all diplomatic and political means to stop the bombing of villages and towns located on the border strip between Turkey and Iraq." 
    The leader of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Ghiyath Al-Sourji, confirmed in a previous statement to “Al-Ma’louma” that the Turkish bombing of civilians is intentional and not random, while he called on the government to take the necessary measures to limit the continuation of the bombing by any means. Ended / 25 AD

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:38 pm