Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq has not received official notification from Türkiye regarding the work of the oil pipeline

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq has not received official notification from Türkiye regarding the work of the oil pipeline Empty Iraq has not received official notification from Türkiye regarding the work of the oil pipeline

Post by Rocky Sun Oct 08, 2023 8:12 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Iraq has not received official notification from Türkiye regarding the work of the oil pipeline[/size]

[size=45]Two senior officials in the oil sector in Iraq said that the country has not received official notification from Turkey that the oil pipeline transporting crude oil from Iraq is ready for operation.[/size]
    [size=45]The officials' statements on Sunday came in response to what Turkish Energy Minister Alp Arslan Bayraktar recently said that the oil pipeline is ready to transport gas from Iraq, according to Reuters.[/size]
    [size=45]Bayrakdar said last Thursday that the crude oil pipeline from Iraq via Turkey, which has been suspended for about 6 months, is ready to resume work, and that Ankara is preparing to start shipments.[/size]
    [size=45]Turkey stopped flows through the oil export route from northern Iraq after a ruling issued by the International Chamber of Commerce that ordered Ankara to pay compensation to Baghdad for unauthorized exports between 2014 and 2018.[/size]
    [size=45]Ankara later began maintenance work on the pipeline, which contributes about 0.5% of global crude oil supplies, and the two countries agreed to wait until the pipeline maintenance assessment is completed to resume flows, while they continue a legal battle over arbitration awards.[/size]
    [size=45]Bayraktar said in an interview with NTV, “We informed the other side that the line has been ready to operate since Wednesday (the fourth of October), and that there are no obstacles to oil shipments or storing them in the port of Ceyhan and sending them to global markets.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:45 am