Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Will the Syrian Banias pipeline be an alternative to the oil pipeline through Türkiye?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Will the Syrian Banias pipeline be an alternative to the oil pipeline through Türkiye? Empty Will the Syrian Banias pipeline be an alternative to the oil pipeline through Türkiye?

Post by Rocky Fri 12 May 2023, 4:19 am

Will the Syrian Banias pipeline be an alternative to the oil pipeline through Türkiye?
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 09:14 |

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today-Baghdad
    Today, Friday, the consultant and expert on oil affairs, Kovind Sherwani, revealed the possibility of resorting to the oil pipeline through the Syrian Baniyas to the Turkish coast as an alternative to the oil pipeline with Turkey.
    Sherwani told (Baghdad Today) that "from a technical point of view, there is difficulty in opening the Baniyas line, and the same path can be used to establish a new line for oil export."
    He added, "This pipeline, if established, will serve the northern fields and will represent a good path and a new window for exporting Iraqi oil to European markets," adding, "But there are geographical difficulties, and the pipeline passes through different areas that the Syrian government does not control."
    He pointed out that "even if it was agreed to establish a new line with the Syrian government, it would be difficult to implement it due to the Syrian government's lack of control over all areas, especially in northern Syria."
    The idea of ​​using and opening new export outlets for crude oil began with the continued suspension of exporting the region’s oil via Turkey due to major problems related to the pipeline extending to the Turkish port of Ceyhan, which causes Iraq to lose financial revenues for exporting more than 450,000 barrels per day, from Kurdistan and Kirkuk.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 5:51 pm