Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

He also talked about the Paris ceremony.. Naseer Shamma begins: 10 billion trees will make the atmos

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

billion - He also talked about the Paris ceremony.. Naseer Shamma begins: 10 billion trees will make the atmos Empty He also talked about the Paris ceremony.. Naseer Shamma begins: 10 billion trees will make the atmos

Post by Rocky Tue 10 Oct 2023, 4:49 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]He also talked about the Paris ceremony.. Naseer Shamma begins: 10 billion trees will make the atmosphere in Iraq pleasant[/size]

[size=45]Hossam Al-Saray - Baghdad[/size]
    [size=45]Musician Naseer Shamma continues to present musical works in more than one artistic forum in the Arab world and beyond. He also follows up and supervises the House of Oud project with its two branches between Baghdad and Mosul.[/size]
    [size=45]The “UNESCO Artist for Peace” is currently interested in the “Earth Call” campaign to expand green spaces and increase the percentage of oxygen in the atmosphere.[/size]
    [size=45]Network 964 interviewed musician Naseer Shamma after his return from participating in a ceremony organized by UNESCO at its headquarters in Paris during the celebration of Iraqi National Day, and on the occasion of the 75th anniversary of Iraq’s accession to this United Nations organization.[/size]
    [size=45]- What are the most important pieces that you performed at the UNESCO concert in Paris?[/size]
    [size=45]We presented five works of my compositions: “Good Morning Baghdad” and “Halat Wad” (a work about the victims of the Hamdaniyah), and a third is Lunga Nahawand, which is a form of musical form called “Lunga Farhafza,” and we concluded with the works “Ishraq” and “Cities of Narcissus.” “.[/size]
    [size=45]Do such forums go beyond the celebratory ritual to coordination and networking regarding future cultural projects?[/size]
    [size=45]The concert was to present the culture of Iraq with the “National Band of Iraqi Musical Heritage” and the “Enkidu Folk Arts Band,” which presented four Iraqi dances. This band emerged from the womb of the “National Band of Folk Arts,” where it presented a beautiful and successful show inspired by ancient works and the Iraqi environment. The ceremony was rich in spreading Iraq's diverse culture, thought and beauty.[/size]
    [size=45]- Where has the Oud House project reached in Baghdad?[/size]
    [size=45]The House of Oud in Baghdad has been ongoing since 2018 and we have a very good number of students. It is located in the Governor’s House on the Tigris River in Old Baghdad, along Al-Qashla. The first batch of those who have now become teachers at the House of Oud graduated from it, and things are progressing without support, as there is There are two oud houses in Baghdad and Mosul, and they are not supported by ministries or the state in general, as in other oud houses in the Arab world. I did not find any real interest on the part of the state in this project, so I made it at my expense in order to provide a service to the talented people in Iraq and lead them into an artistic life. better.[/size]
    [size=45]– What’s new about the “Earth Call” campaign?[/size]
    [size=45]“Earth Call” is an ongoing campaign in the governorates of Iraq and abroad, such as the Cook Islands after New Zealand. Next month, the Climate Summit (COP 28) will be held in Dubai and will celebrate interested presidents and kings of the world. It is a summit held annually, and there is another similar summit in other countries. The work will extend. In cooperation with countries to achieve an important goal, which is that Iraq needs 10 billion trees or more, so that the percentage of oxygen is natural, good and pure, and in order to fight pollution in several ways, including agriculture, recycling, renewable energy, and other modern methods.[/size]
    [size=45]Earth Call is a civil campaign led by civil society with the help of the government through the Ministries of Agriculture, Environment, Education and Higher Education and other agencies, such as the Prime Minister’s Office through his agricultural advisor. We are trying to cooperate with seriously interested governors, and through awareness-raising through civil society organizations, and the last event was on Abbey Street. Nawas days before heading to the UNESCO ceremony.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:46 am