Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Agriculture: Iraq needs more than 14 billion trees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Agriculture: Iraq needs more than 14 billion trees Empty Agriculture: Iraq needs more than 14 billion trees

Post by Rocky Wed 14 Apr 2021, 8:01 am

Agriculture: Iraq needs more than 14 billion trees

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Ministry of Agriculture has estimated that Iraq needs 14 billion and 200 million trees to confront desertification, indicating that it is still too early to judge the water plan because the current year is dry and lacks rain and we still depend on 2019 water
    . "Desertification is a social scourge not only in Iraq, but in the whole world," indicating that "it is caused by the scarcity of water that is the result of global warming and lack of rain, as well as the lack of water revenues from neighboring countries."
    Al-Nayef added, "Iraq has not fully received its water dues from the Turkish side, as well as from the Iranian side," noting that "the ministry's measures need large sums, for the sake of afforestation of areas with perennial trees and the use of artesian wells and oases." 
    And Al-Nayef stated, "Saudi Arabia has contributed to the inclusion of Iraq within (the ten billion trees), but the funds are still weak," explaining that "his ministry has plans and proposals to implement a special program for afforestation in Iraq to reduce desertification, but the program is still a proposal under study."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 7:26 am