Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Samarrai calls on the political forces and the House of Representatives to legislate a new law th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Samarrai calls on the political forces and the House of Representatives to legislate a new law th Empty Al-Samarrai calls on the political forces and the House of Representatives to legislate a new law th

Post by Rocky Wed 11 Oct 2023, 2:48 pm

Al-Samarrai calls on the political forces and the House of Representatives to legislate a new law that includes support for the Palestinian people
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Wednesday (October 11, 2023), the leader of the Resolve Alliance, Muthanna Al-Samarrai, held Israel and all the countries supporting it responsible for the genocide against civilians in Gaza.
    Al-Samarrai said in a press conference followed by "Baghdad Today", "What is happening in Gaza towards the civilians of our Palestinian people is a crime of genocide for which Israel is primarily responsible, and all the countries supporting it are indirectly responsible as a result of their support for this usurping entity."
    Al-Samarrai called on the political forces and the House of Representatives to "legislate a new law that includes support for the Palestinian people and their legitimate struggle," stressing that "the plight of the Palestinian people united Iraqis of all sects and components, and they stand today interacting with this issue."
    During the press conference in Saladin Governorate, Al-Samarrai praised “the Iraqi government’s position, which he described as honorable, towards the Palestinian issue,” stressing “the pride of the people of Saladin Governorate, which bore the name of the Liberator of Jerusalem, in belonging to this great title, as it is a historical responsibility on the shoulders of everyone who belongs to it.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:31 am