Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mulla Bakhtiar: Kurdistan's debts have exceeded 30 billion dollars and the distribution of salaries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

billion - Mulla Bakhtiar: Kurdistan's debts have exceeded 30 billion dollars and the distribution of salaries  Empty Mulla Bakhtiar: Kurdistan's debts have exceeded 30 billion dollars and the distribution of salaries

Post by Rocky Thu 12 Oct 2023, 6:38 am

Mulla Bakhtiar: Kurdistan's debts have exceeded 30 billion dollars and the distribution of salaries has become impossible without Baghdad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-10-12 03:12
    Font

Shafaq News/ The leader of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan Party, Mulla Bakhtiar, considered on Thursday that distributing salaries to employees and workers in the public sector in the Kurdistan Region “has become impossible” without the help of the federal government.
    Mulla Bakhtiar said in a speech during the “Gallawij” festival, “After 31 years of rule in the Kurdistan Region, the distribution of salaries has become impossible without Baghdad,” adding: We owe more than 30 billion dollars after these three decades of time.
    He added, "All parties are responsible for this crisis that the region is going through."
    Mulla Bakhtiar continued, saying, "The number of corrupt people in the Kurdistan Region is increasing, as they are estimated at hundreds of people."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:57 pm