Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: The Central Bank bears the rise in the dollar... and 50 billion are frozen in homes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

billion - Economist: The Central Bank bears the rise in the dollar... and 50 billion are frozen in homes Empty Economist: The Central Bank bears the rise in the dollar... and 50 billion are frozen in homes

Post by Rocky Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:52 pm

Economist: The Central Bank bears the rise in the dollar... and 50 billion are frozen in homes
    • Time: 2023/10/12 22:59:51

• Read: 494 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al-Furat News} The economic expert, Abdul Rahman Al-Mashhadani, held the Central Bank of Iraq responsible for the rise in the dollar in the local market.
    A useful summary of important news can be found on the Al-Furat News channel on Telegram. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Al-Mashhadani said: For the program {Free Speech} broadcast by Al-Furat satellite channel this Thursday evening, it said: “The rise in dollar prices is caused by the parallel market, which meets trade requests with countries sanctioned by the American side and amounts to $30 million per day, as well as financing the drug trade through it.” 
    He added, "At this moment, all the measures taken are incorrect, and a section of speculators and traders are the ones causing the dollar prices to rise, and the Central Bank's measures to reduce the sale of the dollar led to an increase in the exchange rate."
    Al-Mashhadani stressed, "The necessity of adopting a culture of relying on the banking system in financial transactions. Iraq is supposed to be a tourist country with the presence of more than 12 archaeological and religious sites. The problem is that we have not invested any tourism in the country."
    He pointed out, "The solid amount of dollars in Iraqi homes is no less than 50 billion dollars. If the Central Bank criminalizes dealing in dollars, how will they be spent?"
    Al-Mashhadani stressed, "The Central Bank still has the tools to control the exchange rate."
    Wafaa Al-Fatlawi
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:19 am