Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The industry confirms its intention to grant a new opportunity to implement 7 glass and refractory p

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Industry - The industry confirms its intention to grant a new opportunity to implement 7 glass and refractory p Empty The industry confirms its intention to grant a new opportunity to implement 7 glass and refractory p

Post by Rocky Sat 21 Oct 2023, 5:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]The industry confirms its intention to grant a new opportunity to implement 7 glass and refractory projects[/size]
    • October 20 23:19

Information/Baghdad...
    Today, Friday, the Ministry of Industry explained the reason for the failure of 7 glass and refractory projects, confirming that it is proceeding with terminating the contract with the executing company and giving it a new opportunity. 
    The Ministry’s spokeswoman, Doha Al-Jubouri, said in a statement followed by Al-Ma’louma, “The foundation stone has been laid for the implementation of seven projects for the glass and refractory industry, but the contract with the implementing company has delayed, and the Ministry is currently proceeding with procedures to terminate the contract.” 
    She added, "These projects will be re-offered again to search for a capable company, and the winning investor will be announced at a Ministry of Industry conference to be held in Basra Governorate, so that the Ministry can proceed with these projects."

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:41 am