Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington approves a deal to sell military equipment to Iraq worth $300 million

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington approves a deal to sell military equipment to Iraq worth $300 million Empty Washington approves a deal to sell military equipment to Iraq worth $300 million

Post by Rocky Fri 03 Nov 2023, 4:55 am

Washington approves a deal to sell military equipment to Iraq worth $300 million
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today,[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - follow-up 
    Today, Friday (November 3, 2023), the United States of America agreed to sell military equipment to Iraq worth $300 million. 
    The Pentagon said, "The State Department has approved the planned sale of logistical support and related equipment for Bell helicopters to Iraq." 
    She added that the deal would cost an estimated $300 million, noting that "the company's Textron unit is the main contractor for weapons." 
    Earlier, the American “Business Insider” website reported that there are four deals to purchase air fighters that may take place with countries in the Middle East, including Iraq, that would reshape the region’s largest armies, which for decades have been importing advanced warplanes in large numbers and were destroyed in some cases. Often record numbers in their purchases.
    The report stated, "Iraq was conducting negotiations regarding 14 Rafale aircraft, and if completed, the deal would represent the first time that Baghdad had purchased combat aircraft from France since the former regime requested 133 Mirage F1 aircraft in the 1970s and 1980s." 
    The report pointed out that Iraq received its first F-16 aircraft in 2015, and they became the backbone of the Iraqi Air Force, but within five years, the future of these aircraft became questionable due to maintenance problems and technical aspects.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:26 am