Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nechirvan Barzani after the meeting with Macron: The Kurdistan Region’s relations with France are de

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nechirvan Barzani after the meeting with Macron: The Kurdistan Region’s relations with France are de Empty Nechirvan Barzani after the meeting with Macron: The Kurdistan Region’s relations with France are de

Post by Rocky Fri 03 Nov 2023, 7:04 am

Nechirvan Barzani after the meeting with Macron: The Kurdistan Region’s relations with France are deep and historical

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-11-03 06:42
    Font

Shafaq News/ The President of the Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani, described on Friday the region’s relations with France as “deep and historic.”
    This came in a post on the “X - Twitter” website following his meeting with French President Emmanuel Macron at the Elysee Palace.
    President Nechirvan Barzani said, "I was pleased to meet my dear friend, President Macron, in Paris," adding, "We discussed developing relations between Iraq and the Kurdistan Region with France and the latest developments in Iraq and the region."
    He added, "The Kurdistan Region's relations with France are deep and historic, and are evidence of our shared commitment to peace, stability and progress."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:39 am