Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The President of the Republic meets with the President of the Supreme Judicial Council

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The President of the Republic meets with the President of the Supreme Judicial Council Empty The President of the Republic meets with the President of the Supreme Judicial Council

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Nov 2023, 4:05 am

[size=46]The President of the Republic meets with the President of the Supreme Judicial Council[/size]
    Iraq
    12:16 - 2023-11-06
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The President of the Republic, Dr. Abdul Latif Jamal Rashid, met today, Monday, November 6, 2023, in Baghdad, with the President of the Judicial Council, Judge Faiq Zaidan.
    During the meeting, the general conditions in the country were discussed, and ways to strengthen the concepts of justice and the rule of law to ensure the protection of rights and to build a safe and developed society, and to continue efforts to consolidate the foundations of reform, combat corruption, and limit abuses of public funds.
    Cooperation between the Presidency of the Republic and the Judicial Council was also reviewed in the field of submitting draft laws and approving legislation related to the work and interests of citizens.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:27 am