Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The President of the Supreme Judicial Council meets with the judges of Maysan Governorate

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The President of the Supreme Judicial Council meets with the judges of Maysan Governorate Empty The President of the Supreme Judicial Council meets with the judges of Maysan Governorate

Post by Rocky Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:31 am

[size=52]The President of the Supreme Judicial Council meets with the judges of Maysan Governorate[/size]

[size=45]Baghdad / Judiciary Media[/size]
    [size=45]On 7/2/2022, and on the sidelines of the presence of the President of the Supreme Judicial Council, Judge Dr. Faiq Zaidan, the funeral council of the martyr Judge Ahmed Faisal Khassaf, His Excellency met with the judges and members of the Public Prosecution at the Presidency of the Court of Appeal of Maysan, and shared with them the feelings of sadness and sympathy for the loss of the martyr, who was a symbol of the brave judge The competent person who is keen to implement the law without fear or hesitation. The President of the Council stressed during the meeting that the judiciary will remain strong and maintain the application of the law, regardless of the challenges and circumstances, and that the crime of targeting the martyr will not discourage the judiciary from continuing its efforts in preventing crime in all its forms and holding its perpetrators accountable according to the law. The Council called on the judiciary to the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces to take urgent measures to enhance security in Maysan Governorate, and the cooperation of the competent security services with the judiciary in arresting criminals and presenting them for investigation and trial, and the need to expedite the selection of courageous and eager security leaders for the security of the citizenThe rule of law, as His Excellency stressed the continuous endeavor of the Supreme Judicial Council to provide all means of protecting judges and enhancing their security .[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:58 pm