Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A corrupt Musataha contract for a governor’s brother worth more than 3 billion dinars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A corrupt Musataha contract for a governor’s brother worth more than 3 billion dinars Empty A corrupt Musataha contract for a governor’s brother worth more than 3 billion dinars

Post by Rocky Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:58 am

[size=38]A corrupt Musataha contract for a governor’s brother worth more than 3 billion dinars[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

November 9, 2023[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad/Al-Masala Event: The Investigation Department of the Integrity Commission stated that its staff in the Muthanna Governorate carried out an operation to detect a case of wastage of more than 3 billion dinars of public money in the governorate’s office. The department indicated that its staff in the governorate revealed that the Samawah Municipality Directorate estimated the value of a property that had been concluded He has a Musataha contract for an amount that is much less than the prevailing real prices for the benefit of one of the citizens, and the recipient of it is a waiver in favor of the brother of the current governor, indicating that the Estimation and Valuation Committee estimated the annual rental value of the property in the contract concluded for a period of (25) years at only 9 million and 900 thousand dinars, despite Because it is located in a distinguished commercial location and its area is more than two thousand square metres.
    She added that the competent investigating judge decided to bring in (5) defendants, namely: the Chairman and members of the Estimation and Valuation Committee, after reviewing the results of the audit of the External Audit Division in the office, and the real estate registration regulations for the year 2021 (in which the contract was concluded), which showed that the annual rent amount is... (131,202,509) million dinars, and that the value of wastage of public money amounted to (3,280,062,500) billion dinars.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:52 am