Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Maliki: The parties disagreed over the nomination of ambassadors, and the Foreign Ministry suspen

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

ministry - Al-Maliki: The parties disagreed over the nomination of ambassadors, and the Foreign Ministry suspen Empty Al-Maliki: The parties disagreed over the nomination of ambassadors, and the Foreign Ministry suspen

Post by Rocky Thu 09 Nov 2023, 7:00 am

[size=38]Al-Maliki: The parties disagreed over the nomination of ambassadors, and the Foreign Ministry suspended the nomination in the previous session[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

November 9, 2023[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad/Al-Masala Al-Hadath: The head of the State of Law coalition, Nouri al-Maliki, confirmed that the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the parties nominated the ambassadors in the previous session, but the blocs disagreed about the nomination.
    Al-Maliki said in his speech during the Iraqi Ambassadors Forum: Today we draw a summary of the experiences that Iraqi ambassadors have lived abroad, and ambassadors reflect the policy and will of the Iraqi government, and the ambassador must be a mirror that reflects the position of the government and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
    He added that the ambassadors are well aware that they are responsible for representing Iraq diplomatically, as a state, government and people, to the world, and the ambassador’s reading of the country in which he assumes his responsibility reaches directly to the government, which acts according to the visions it receives from the ambassadors, and they are responsible for the interest and security of Iraq in the country in which they work. .
    He went on to say: We will not stop building strong, good relations with any country in the world except Israel, and yesterday we were in a meeting of the State Administration Coalition and before that in a meeting of the coordination framework, and with all pride I say that the popular, governmental and political position is united and consistent towards the issue of Palestine and steadfast Gaza and rejects the Zionist aggression, and I hope that The ambassadors should convey and carry this unified national position to the countries of the world and our rejection of normalization and the presence of the usurping entity.
    He continued: In the previous parliamentary session, the process of nominating ambassadors was carried out by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and the parties and blocs disagreed about the nomination of ambassadors and the Parliamentary Foreign Relations Committee and decided to stop the nomination processes.
    He concluded his speech by saying: I hope that the same thing will not be repeated, and we hope to work and accelerate the maturity of the file of selecting and nominating ambassadors so that their nomination is integrated and mature and reflects the success of selection and Iraqi diplomacy and not just filling vacancies in embassies.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:55 pm