Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

his office: Foreign parties stand behind a report accusing Maliki and his son and son-in-law of cor

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

his office: Foreign parties stand behind a report accusing Maliki and his son and son-in-law of cor Empty his office: Foreign parties stand behind a report accusing Maliki and his son and son-in-law of cor

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Feb 2019, 2:29 am

[size=32]
    his office: Foreign parties stand behind a report accusing Maliki and his son and son-in-law of corruption and bribes[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

Friday, 15 February 2019

Hisham al-Rikabi, director of the media office of the head of the coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki on Friday on the report published by "The Daily Best", which accused the latter and his son and son-in-law files of corruption and bribes.
    The US Justice Department is conducting an investigation into a military contractor that allegedly bribed Iraqi officials, including former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, his son Ahmed al-Maliki and his son-in-law Yasser al-Maliki, to secure exceptional security contracts, the Daily Beast reported in a report.
    "It is regrettable that the local media are involved in the circulation of a lie published by an obscure American site that has no value, because it did not ask itself the question of who prepared the report," Rikabi told Reuters on Twitter.
    He added that "what was published was clearly targeted and falls within the political wrangling, which is backed by external parties supported by the lobbies funded pressure seeking to mislead the public opinion."
    The paper claimed that an investigation conducted between the company that contracted the military "Caliport Global Services" played a role in bribes to owners and relatives.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 7:44 am