Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade decides to add new items to the food basket

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade decides to add new items to the food basket Empty Trade decides to add new items to the food basket

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Nov 2023, 4:24 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Trade decides to add new items to the food basket[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    :10/11/2023
    The Ministry of Commerce announced today, Friday, that the food basket items will soon be enhanced with cheese and adult milk.[/size]
    [size=45]Ministry spokesman, Muthanna Jabbar, told the official agency, “The proposal to add cheese and adult milk to the food basket is under approval,” noting that “the cheese and milk that will be distributed within the ration will be imported.”[/size]
    [size=45]Jabbar added, “There are 325 mills operating throughout Iraq, and these mills are capable of producing two million tons of zero-sum flour annually.”[/size]
    [size=45]He continued, “Iraq’s wheat storage is sufficient until next May, and the Ministry of Agriculture’s expectations indicate the production of more than 5 million tons of wheat during the next season.”[/size]
    [size=45]Jabbar pointed out, “The Ministry’s outlets organized the food basket and its outlets sell meat and foodstuffs at less than 30 percent of their market prices,” pointing out, “There are 73 companies registered in Iraq.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 16 May 2024, 11:28 pm