Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

“Bakhtiar Haji” visits the General Authority for Federal Taxes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

“Bakhtiar Haji” visits the General Authority for Federal Taxes Empty “Bakhtiar Haji” visits the General Authority for Federal Taxes

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Nov 2023, 4:09 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]“Bakhtiar Haji” visits the General Authority for Federal Taxes[/size]

[size=45]“Bakhtiyar Haji,” Director General of Relations and Follow-up Affairs at the Kurdistan Regional Government Representation in Baghdad, today, Monday (11/13/2023), visited the General Authority for Federal Taxes and was received by Mr. “Ali Waad Allawi,” Chairman of the Authority.[/size]
    [size=45]During the meeting, the general situation in the country was discussed, especially the relations between the Federal General Tax Authority and the General Directorate of Taxes in the Kurdistan Region.[/size]
    [size=45]In another aspect of the meeting, the need to conclude a solid agreement between the Authority and the General Directorate of Taxes in the region regarding unifying tax collection procedures and enhancing cooperation and coordination between the two sides was emphasized.[/size]
    [size=45]The two sides also agreed to link the aforementioned body to the electronic platform of the Kurdistan Region Representative Office, and during the next week, correspondence will be exchanged between the two sides through the aforementioned platform, which will help expedite the completion of transactions of citizens, companies, and businessmen.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 10:17 am