Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bakhtiar Haji attends the signing ceremony of the cooperation agreement between the Federal Tourism

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bakhtiar Haji attends the signing ceremony of the cooperation agreement between the Federal Tourism  Empty Bakhtiar Haji attends the signing ceremony of the cooperation agreement between the Federal Tourism

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Jul 2024, 4:14 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Bakhtiar Haji attends the signing ceremony of the cooperation agreement between the Federal Tourism Authority and the Kurdistan Region[/size]

[size=45]Today, Thursday, July 11, 2024, Bakhtiar Haji, Director General of Relations and Follow-up Affairs at the Kurdistan Regional Government Representation, attended the signing ceremony of the cooperation and coordination agreement between the Federal Tourism Authority and the Kurdistan Region.[/size]
    [size=45]The agreement stipulates the necessity of cooperation between the two parties to limit the work of fictitious and unlicensed companies, as well as to improve the reality of tourism in the Kurdistan Region and all of Iraq.
    The agreement was signed after intensive meetings and discussions over the past two days.[/size]
    [size=45]This agreement established a clear mechanism for cooperation and joint work between the Federal Tourism Authority and the Kurdistan Region, supporting solid and registered tourism companies, and putting an end to the work of fictitious and unlicensed companies that negatively affect the tourism sector.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 03 Aug 2024, 10:09 am