Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Clean invoices with forged addresses...the most important ways to smuggle oil from Kurdistan at “low

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Clean invoices with forged addresses...the most important ways to smuggle oil from Kurdistan at “low Empty Clean invoices with forged addresses...the most important ways to smuggle oil from Kurdistan at “low

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Nov 2023, 4:17 am

Clean invoices with forged addresses...the most important ways to smuggle oil from Kurdistan at “low” prices
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad 
    Today, Wednesday (November 15, 2023), economic expert Nabil Al-Marsoumi spoke about the ways and methods of smuggling oil and its derivatives from Kurdistan to Iran and Turkey.  
    Al-Marsoumi wrote on his personal account on the “Facebook” platform, followed by “Baghdad Today”: “About 600 tankers loaded with black oil are sent through the Perviz Khan port, from where they head to Iran, then to the port of Bandar Abbas, and from there to global markets.”
    He added, "Crude oil and bitumen are also transported to Iran, as the oil is loaded from the (Hasira, Jia Surkh, and Shivashuk) fields, via tankers that cross the border from the Pervizkhan port to Iran, and the other part carries the products of the (Kar and Lanaz) refineries."
    He continued: "Black oil and tar are transported to Turkey through the Bashmakh port and from there to Tabriz in Iran and then to Turkey. Sometimes the oil is sent from the Haj Omran port to Iran."
    Al-Marsoumi concluded his post by saying, “In addition to the export of black oil and refinery waste, crude oil is also sold, and it is exported under the name of black oil. It is taken directly from the fields or from the refineries, and is sent to Iran, and one ton is sold directly from the fields for ($460), i.e. 61) dollars per barrel, and then the manifest is regulated per ton at ($50).
    From time to time, accusations come to the fore regarding the oil file, as the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, more than once, accused Barzani's party of smuggling 200,000 barrels per day to Turkey. 
    On August 15, the energy advisor in the Information Office of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Bahjat Ahmed, accused the Kurdistan Democratic Party of smuggling oil from the Kurdistan region.
    Ahmed told "Baghdad Today", "The Kurdistan Democratic Party wants to continue not to resume the export of the region's oil at the present time, and is not putting pressure in this regard, as it smuggles about 200,000 barrels of oil on a daily basis via trucks."
    He added, "The Democratic Party is smuggling 200,000 barrels per day via trucks to Turkey, from various fields, and work has been resumed, and these revenues do not enter the region's treasury at all, and the Iraqi government is aware of this matter."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 1:47 am