Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Warning to Iraqis: New ways to steal your money and smuggle it abroad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Warning to Iraqis: New ways to steal your money and smuggle it abroad Empty Warning to Iraqis: New ways to steal your money and smuggle it abroad

Post by Rocky Today at 6:50 am

[size=35][size=35]Warning to Iraqis: New ways to steal your money and smuggle it abroad[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

economy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2024-10-01 | 07:01

[/size]

Alsumaria News - Economic
    via the Internet and mobile phone applications, new digital banks in Iraq are starting to steal money and smuggle it out of the country, especially with the absence of government oversight over the work of these banks that do not have branches on the ground.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

A new loophole for stealing money and a shortcut for smuggling currency requires government oversight.

Digital banks in Iraq are another way to smuggle currency after it is exploited by banks that have been subject to sanctions and require government oversight and serious action towards them.

Through unregulated electronic applications, financial transfers are carried out within these applications, without the need for paperwork or financial auditing, which facilitates the transfer process and the possibility of smuggling money in huge quantities.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 8:34 am