Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iraqi army adopts the alternative system

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Iraqi army adopts the alternative system Empty The Iraqi army adopts the alternative system

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Nov 2023, 4:13 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The Iraqi army adopts the alternative system[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    2023-11-17
    The Chief of Staff of the Army, Lieutenant General Abdul Amir Rashid Yarallah, directed, on Saturday, to work according to the alternative system in one of the military divisions stationed in Kirkuk Governorate.
    Yarallah's directive came during his meeting with a number of the division's soldiers, where he ordered the use of the alternative system in the 8th Mechanized Infantry Division stationed in Kirkuk.
    On 3/12/2023, Defense Minister Thabet Al-Abbasi agreed to reinstate the alternative system for all military divisions in the Iraqi army.
    A brief statement stated that Al-Abbasi agreed to reinstate the alternative system for all military divisions in turn, provided that the security situation is taken into account within the categories of responsibility.
    The Iraqi military institutions adopt two working systems in their units: the periodic leave system, and the alternative system, which consists of the soldier, policeman, etc. continuing to work for a specific period of days, and then enjoying leave equal to the days he works in his unit after his colleague takes over the shift.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 7:34 am