Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 countries behind the postponement of the “OPEC+” meeting.. Sources of leakage of the list of count

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

meeting - 3 countries behind the postponement of the “OPEC+” meeting.. Sources of leakage of the list of count Empty 3 countries behind the postponement of the “OPEC+” meeting.. Sources of leakage of the list of count

Post by Rocky Thu 23 Nov 2023, 7:12 am

3 countries behind the postponement of the “OPEC+” meeting.. Sources of leakage of the list of countries
    • Time: 11/23/2023 11:09:24

• Read: 871 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al-Furat News} Informed sources reported that the postponement of the OPEC+ meeting on the production strategy came after a disagreement over the current production levels of some member countries, and the possible cuts associated with them.
    According to what the media reported, the meeting was postponed from November 26, 2023, to the 30th, and that the postponement was linked to African countries.
    OPEC+ announced after its last meeting last June that the production quotas of Angola, Nigeria and Congo for 2024 are conditional on reviews from external analysts.
    For his part, UBS analyst Giovanni Stonovo said: “Uncertainty is not good at all for the markets, as the markets must now wait longer to obtain clarity about what OPEC+ will do next year.”
    The analyst added, "Postponing the meeting also shows that there are some different viewpoints among the group's participants."
    Yesterday, during afternoon trading, black gold prices fell by about 4%, but contracts reduced their losses in the evening, and Brent closed trading with a decline of 0.6% at $82.65 per barrel, while American crude fell by 0.85% to $77.10 per barrel.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:57 pm