Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

To file a lawsuit before the Federal... A delegation of representatives of the Sulaymaniyah demonstr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

delegation - To file a lawsuit before the Federal... A delegation of representatives of the Sulaymaniyah demonstr Empty To file a lawsuit before the Federal... A delegation of representatives of the Sulaymaniyah demonstr

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Nov 2023, 3:57 am

To file a lawsuit before the Federal... A delegation of representatives of the Sulaymaniyah demonstrations in Baghdad tomorrow
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today,
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Sulaymaniyah 
    Today, Saturday (November 25, 2023), an informed source revealed the details of the visit that a delegation of representatives of the demonstrators in Sulaymaniyah will make to the capital, Baghdad, tomorrow, Sunday. 
    The source said in an interview with "Baghdad Today", "A delegation representing the coordination of the demonstrators, including educational staff and employees in Sulaymaniyah and Halabja, will head tomorrow, Sunday, to the capital, Baghdad."
    He pointed out, "The delegation will file a lawsuit with the Federal Court against the Kurdistan Regional Government and will demand that employees' salaries be linked directly to the federal government."
    He explained, "The delegation is relying on a paragraph in the budget law that allows Baghdad to pay the salaries of employees in Kurdistan if the regional government abandons that," noting that, "In light of the delay the Kurdish citizen is suffering from in disbursing salaries, this step will be resorted to."
    For many months, Sulaymaniyah Governorate has been witnessing demonstrations of educational employees and staff, demanding that their late salaries be paid, and that they be linked directly with the Baghdad government, just like the rest of the employees in the Iraqi governorates.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:30 am