Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi investors show willingness to invest in the agricultural sector in an Iranian province

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi investors show willingness to invest in the agricultural sector in an Iranian province Empty Iraqi investors show willingness to invest in the agricultural sector in an Iranian province

Post by Rocky Fri 01 Dec 2023, 4:41 am

Iraqi investors show willingness to invest in the agricultural sector in an Iranian province

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-12-01 01:39
    Font

Shafaq News/ The head of the Agriculture, Water and Marshlands Committee in the House of Representatives, Faleh Al-Khazali, stated that Iraqi investors are ready to invest in the agricultural field in Khuzestan Governorate, southwest of Iran, due to its agricultural capabilities.
    Al-Khazali said, in a meeting with the head of the Agricultural Jihad Organization in Khuzestan Province: Various departments of the General Directorate of Agricultural Jihad in Khuzestan were visited for joint cooperation between Iran and Iraq, especially between the provinces of Basra and Khuzestan, which are geographically close to each other, as well as scientific and practical exchange and the transfer of expertise, knowledge and equipment. Modern agriculture and irrigation, according to what was published by the semi-official Iranian Fars Agency on Friday.
    He added that, based on statistics and numbers, the Islamic Republic in general and Khuzestan Province in particular have a very high capacity in the field of agriculture, which we need to exploit in light of the deep relations between the two countries and common interests.
    Al-Khazali added that the two countries enjoy high scientific, practical and human resources, and we can achieve good results in this regard through joint cooperation.
    He pointed to the increasing scientific and industrial progress achieved by Iran in recent years, and said: We have common threats and opportunities, and these meetings and trips are effective in strengthening relations between the two countries, transferring experiences, and exchanging expert opinions.
    The Chairman of the Committee continued by saying: There are competent, knowledgeable and experienced human cadres in both countries, and if these meetings continue, we will achieve good results, and I believe that we should turn challenges into opportunities.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 3:26 am