Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turkish companies show willingness to invest in the sectors of oil and banks in Diwaniya Economy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Turkish companies show willingness to invest in the sectors of oil and banks in Diwaniya  Economy Empty Turkish companies show willingness to invest in the sectors of oil and banks in Diwaniya Economy

Post by Rocky Tue 10 Jun 2014, 8:08 am

Turkish companies show willingness to invest in the sectors of oil and banks in Diwaniya  Economy

06/09/20140 

Administration announced Diwaniyah, on Sunday, the desire of Turkish companies to invest in the sectors of oil and cement industry and investment banks in the province. While revealed their quest to normalize relations and strengthen cooperation with the Turks came to fruition.
    The governor of Diwaniyah Ammar civil reporter / eye Iraq News / "The agreement administration Diwaniya, with some Turkish companies discreet and call on more than one occasion entering the investment market in Diwaniya, resulting in a genuine desire of the Turkish companies to come to the province and decided to invest in the oil industry and the development of commercial banks and investment ".
    The civil that "two months of negotiation and work resulted in the investment of oil refinery," referring to the administration of the province was able to obtain the approval of the Prime Minister on the investment of the oil sector, "adding that preliminary approval need other measures expected to be completed during the next two months. Pointing out that the province created the land for projects.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:49 pm