Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq boosts its euro coffers to cover imports from Türkiye

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq boosts its euro coffers to cover imports from Türkiye Empty Iraq boosts its euro coffers to cover imports from Türkiye

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Dec 2023, 5:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Iraq boosts its euro coffers to cover imports from Türkiye[/size]
    • Today 12:15

Information/Baghdad...
    A government source revealed, today, Tuesday, that the Central Bank has increased tens of millions of euros as an initial payment to cover imports from Turkey.
    The source said in a statement seen by the Al-Ma’louma Agency, “In implementation of the banking arrangements agreement that was concluded with Turkey last week, the Central Bank of Iraq has, since last Sunday, the third of December, strengthened tens of millions of euros as an initial payment.”
    He added, "This aims to cover retailers' imports from Turkey, through Iraqi merchants paying in Iraqi dinars and the Central Bank strengthening them in euros so that settlement with Turkish merchants is made in Turkish lira." Ended/25

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:29 pm