Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Council of National Security Agents recommends the formation of the Supreme Council of Antiquiti

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

security - The Council of National Security Agents recommends the formation of the Supreme Council of Antiquiti Empty The Council of National Security Agents recommends the formation of the Supreme Council of Antiquiti

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Dec 2023, 7:10 am

The Council of National Security Agents recommends the formation of the Supreme Council of Antiquities
    • Time: 12/05/2023 16:05:47

• Read: 65 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Today, Tuesday, the National Security Agents Council held the twenty-first session of 2023, headed by the National Security Advisor, Mr. Qasim Al-Araji, and in the presence of the Council members. 
    The Council discussed the topics on the agenda and took the necessary decisions and recommendations regarding them. 
    The Council discussed the topic (security of archaeological and heritage areas in Iraq) and the challenges and obstacles facing the protection of antiquities and archaeological areas, and recommended the formation of the Supreme Council of Antiquities, with the proposal being submitted to the Presidency of the Council of Ministers for approval.
    The Council also discussed a draft (Memorandum of Understanding between the Ministry of Communications of the Republic of Iraq and the Ministry of Communications of Russia (for cooperation in the field of information and communications technology).
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:46 am