Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Speaker of Parliament receives the Secretary of the Iranian Supreme National Security Council

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Speaker of Parliament receives the Secretary of the Iranian Supreme National Security Council Empty The Speaker of Parliament receives the Secretary of the Iranian Supreme National Security Council

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Mar 2023, 4:50 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The Speaker of Parliament receives the Secretary of the Iranian Supreme National Security Council[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Sunday, Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi received the Secretary of the Iranian Supreme National Security Council, Mr. Ali Shamkhani, and his accompanying delegation.[/size]
    [size=45]The meeting discussed bilateral relations between the two countries, developments in the political situation in the region, and prospects for joint cooperation.[/size]
    [size=45]During the meeting, His Excellency stressed that the House of Representatives supports the government in the file of Iraq's strengthening of its relations with its neighborhood and its regional and international surroundings, welcoming the understanding and the return of relations between the Islamic Republic of Iran and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, which will contribute to the consolidation of security and stability in the region.[/size]
    [size=45]For his part, Mr. Shamkhani affirmed his country's desire to develop the second relations between the two countries in all fields, and he also renewed his thanks for the Iraqi role in the rounds of dialogue that took place between the Iranian and Saudi sides.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 1:55 am