Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fatah leader: America created Al-Hawl camp to threaten the security of 7 Arab countries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

security - Fatah leader: America created Al-Hawl camp to threaten the security of 7 Arab countries Empty Fatah leader: America created Al-Hawl camp to threaten the security of 7 Arab countries

Post by Rocky Fri 08 Dec 2023, 4:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Fatah leader: America created Al-Hawl camp to threaten the security of 7 Arab countries[/size]
    • Today 12:27

Information / Baghdad..
    The leader of the Al-Fatah Alliance, Uday Abdel Hadi, confirmed on Friday that America created Al-Hawl camp to threaten the security of 7 Arab countries in the Middle East.
    Abdel Hadi said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, “America’s priority in the Middle East is to protect the Zionist entity that is usurping Arab lands in Palestine, and this explains the pumping of more than 10,000 tons of weapons within two months to perpetuate the war of genocide in steadfast Gaza.”
    He added, "America created Al-Hawl camp in Syria, which includes approximately 30,000 families of ISIS leaders and terrorists from 20 nationalities, to threaten the security of 7 Arab countries, including Iraq, through the card of extremism," pointing out that "the Al-Aqsa flood revealed many of the secrets of the Western conspiracy against Palestine." And the Arab countries in the region.”
    He pointed out that "Iraq is the most affected by the Syrian Al-Hawl camp," calling for "the need to pay attention to the border issue and take all measures to prevent any attempts to approach and infiltrate."
    America, along with some of its allies, contributed to creating the Syrian Al-Hawl camp years ago, to entrap thousands of ISIS families of various nationalities. End of 25 February

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:12 pm