Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Prime Minister: We praise the role of the security services that made exceptional efforts during the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister - Prime Minister: We praise the role of the security services that made exceptional efforts during the Empty Prime Minister: We praise the role of the security services that made exceptional efforts during the

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Dec 2023, 4:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Prime Minister: We praise the role of the security services that made exceptional efforts during the elections[/size]
    • Today 08:31

Information/Baghdad..
     Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani praised the special efforts of the Election Commission, calling on the people to participate widely in choosing their representatives in the local councils.
     Al-Sudani said while casting his vote in the elections that “we thank the media that accompanied the electoral process,” pointing out that “local elections are an important constitutional entitlement.”
    He added that “the governorate councils are an important executive pillar of the state and will support the government in its program,” calling for “active participation in the elections and praising the role of the security services that made exceptional efforts during the elections.”
    He stressed that “the Independent High Commission made exceptional efforts to complete all the requirements of the electoral process,” indicating that “the government has completed all requirements for the electoral process.” End 25

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:16 pm