Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Delayed food security appointments at the parliamentary table... Questions about the reasons

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Delayed food security appointments at the parliamentary table... Questions about the reasons Empty Delayed food security appointments at the parliamentary table... Questions about the reasons

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Jan 2024, 5:02 am

Delayed food security appointments at the parliamentary table... Questions about the reasons

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad

[rtl]Today, Wednesday, the House of Representatives discussed the reasons for the delay in the procedures for appointing those covered by food security.[/rtl]

[rtl]The Parliament, headed by Acting Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohsen Al-Mandalawi, hosted the Chairman of the Federal Public Service and Financial Oversight Council.[/rtl]

[rtl]Hosting aims; To discuss the reasons for the delay in completing the procedures related to appointing those included in the (31,000) job grades approved in the Emergency Support for Food Security Law No. 2 of 2022, according to the official agency.[/rtl]

Views 29
    Added 01/17/2024 - 12:32 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:53 pm