Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Allawi discusses with the Minister of Defense “addressing violations” of sovereignty and providing I

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allawi discusses with the Minister of Defense “addressing violations” of sovereignty and providing I Empty Allawi discusses with the Minister of Defense “addressing violations” of sovereignty and providing I

Post by Rocky Sat 20 Jan 2024, 4:18 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Allawi discusses with the Minister of Defense “addressing violations” of sovereignty and providing Iraq with air defense systems[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    01-19-2024
    Former Prime Minister Iyad Allawi discussed, today, Friday, with Defense Minister Thabet Al-Abbasi, “addressing” the infringement on Iraq’s sovereignty and not making the country an arena for settling international scores, while calling for diversifying sources of armament and focusing on air defense systems.[/size]
    [size=45]A statement from Iyad Allawi’s office said, “The latter met with Defense Minister Thabet Al-Abbasi, and during the meeting they discussed ways to achieve stability, address violations of Iraq’s sovereignty, stand against the tables, and not make Iraq an arena for settling accounts from all countries.” Allawi called for “supporting the military establishment, diversifying sources of armament, keeping pace with the world in development, and focusing on air defense systems.”[/size]
    [size=45]The meeting comes days after the Iranian bombing of the city of Erbil, the capital of the Kurdistan Region, with ballistic missiles, causing 10 casualties. Tehran justified its bombing by saying that it targeted centers belonging to the Israeli Mossad in the region, which was denied by the Kurdistan Regional authorities and the federal government, with an international campaign of support and support for Iraq and the region against... Bombing.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:49 pm